HELILOOJATE KAPPIDE MAJAMUUSEUM-MUSEUM OF THE KAPP FAMILY
Tallinna 30, Suure-Jaani, 71502, Estonia
Composers Kapp Museum was founded in 1971 - then Koduloomuuseumi Viljandi branch. In 1973, the house underwent a thorough renovation of the building and placed a memorial plaque on the wall of Villem Kapp.
1996 municipal ownership. The museum is located in the house, which was built in the years 1926-1929 by Hans Kapp, which became since 1938 the home of Villem Kapp.
The museum is located on the ground floor of exhibit space, a workshop, bedroom and dining room, which was later renovated muusikatoaks. The majority comes from the furniture exhibited Hans Kapp, partly Joseph Kapp. In the workshop, to the pianist has composed most of his works sound Villem Kapp. The music room, which opened in 1998, is located in Eugen Kapp belonged to a grand piano.